Mindbridge Weekly News Roundup: December 28-January 4, 2018
Psychology & Neuroscience on Social Conflict & International Development
1. Social class and wise reasoning about interpersonal conflicts across regions, persons and situations- Proceeding of The Royal Society B- December 20, 2017.
Read More: http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1869/20171870
Read More: https://newsclick.in/poorer-people-are-wiser-and-more-reasonable-personal-conflicts-study
2. Childhood Trauma and STD Risk-Very Well, December 29, 2017.
Read More: https://www.verywell.com/childhood-trauma-and-std-risk-4156269
3. #4: 5 ways teachers can improve student learning based on current brain research- ESchool News- December 26, 2017.
Read More: https://www.eschoolnews.com/2017/12/26/4-teachers-brain-research/
Psychology & Neuroscience on Emotions, Empathy, & Memory
1. How Do Nostalgic Scents Get Woven Into Long-Term Memories? -Psychology Today, December 25, 2017.
Read More: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201712/how-do-nostalgic-scents-get-woven-long-term-memories
2. Neuroscience in pictures: the best images of the year- Cosmos, December 22, 2017.
Read More: https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/neuroscience-in-pictures-the-best-images-of-the-year